Wednesday 1 April 2015

A-Z Challenge. Day One.

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I've found another challenge that caught my interest and made me want to write more! It's the A-Z Challenge of April. Here's the link if you'd like to read more about it: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/what-is-blogging-from-to-z.html

Day 1: A is for Adventure

Emerald fabric decorated
with the Starbucks siren dances
to the winds chaotic cadence.
My gaze clings to the fibres
and I fall

into a world of magic.
Swords to shields, they clash
and there I stand, at the edge
watching, waiting to see
the victor.

Grande cup breaks my daze
and I crash back,
smoothly wiping the milk
from the wand. I smile.
"Have a wonderful day."


This was just something I wrote on my break at work today. Check back tomorrow for Day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment